Tuesday, October 9, 2012

AFRICA!!

Welcome to my blog! I know many of you will have come to this blog because you have received a letter asking for your financial support for my upcoming trip to Africa, so welcome! Please explore previous posts, and register to receive email updates.  
So here is a little update on the trip, it is scheduled for Feb 19-28th 2013, we will be traveling to Swaziland Africa to work with Children's Cup ministries at their check points and open a River Valley Campus church there as well.  There will be many updates as the trip gets closer, we have our first meeting the end of October so I will be able to give you more details! So I have to raise $3200, and I KNOW the Lord will make this happen! I have faith that you guys will help me make this dream a reality.  So if you choose to donate online you can go to this website DONATE You will need to make an account and chose me as the participant.  If you have any questions or problems, please email me at gretchen.lilja@gmail.com and we will make this happen! Thank you so much for your consideration, and if you know anyone who would be interested in this blog or in supporting me in either prayers of in finances, please pass this link along!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment